Thursday, May 20, 2004

The Earth is running out of oil!!

Yes, a scary thought! CNN's got an article up that explains that "...rising consumption is outpacing the discovery of new crude reserves." and "...the discovery of huge pools of oil beneath the earth's surface has hit a dry spell."

With that in mind and gas priced skyrocketing, you've gotta admit that cars like Toyota's Prius are looking more and more attractive! Although a little odd looking, it has (with options) built in Bluetooth & in dash GPS!


The Prius is a bit small for me.... I drive an SUV, a Chevy Blazer... it doesn't have great gas mileage... I think I can get 20 hwy and 13 city. I wonder if it's about time the car manufacturers start making more hybrid and alternate fuel car models.


© Copyright 2003-2008 Craig Miller All Rights Reserved