Monday, December 6, 2004

Looking for a gaming table...


So... Texas hold-em is fun... but playing on the dining room table is not. I'm on the look out for a decent 2-in-1 or 3-in-1 gaming table. You know... one of those where you can flip the top part around to change it from a regular table to a poker table top.

I found this one at F.I.M. for $599.00 (table only) The Good: Price, Solid Oak, I can see before I buy -- The Bad: Only a 2-in-1 therefore no bumper pool.


Then there's this one at Amazon.com... The Good: Price is ok, 3-in-1 so it has bumper pool. Probably free shipping. -- The Bad: I can't see it/feel it before I buy it.

Now, if any of you SERIOUS rec roomers out there have searched for a gaming table you know that these two tables are toward the bottom of the line when compared to the $1000-$2000 tables at Algonquin's The Rec Room. I absolutely LOVE that place... but it's so over priced it makes me sick! Whereas some of you will think that $600 is alot of cash for a table.

I'm looking for any and all ideas on where to buy a decent quality gaming table for as cheap as possible. Thanks!


© Copyright 2003-2008 Craig Miller All Rights Reserved