Friday, March 16, 2007

Cool Software Alert

Years ago I began searching for a good jigsaw program... One that would let me create my own custom puzzles. After checking out dozens of possibilities, I ended up with Jigs@w Puzzle by Tibo Software. It was a fine piece of software but it got hard to deal with if you had a couple hundred puzzles.

Anyway...

I visited their site a couple of days ago because I wanted to create some .exe versions of some puzzles for a website I'm working on and noticed that they released a second version. It's got some great new features and has the ability to store puzzles in Albums which eliminates the sole problem I had with the version 1.

Jigs@w Puzzle 2 is available for the incredibly low price of $9.95 and they also offer a free trial! If you like jigsaw puzzles (especially on the computer... no missing pieces, no clean up) be sure to give this software a test drive!

Unfortunately, it's for Windows only but even so, it's WELL worth the money.


© Copyright 2003-2008 Craig Miller All Rights Reserved