Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Netflix again...

... so back in late Winter I put my Netflix subscription on hold because I wasn't going to watch any movies until I got a high-def TV in the living room. I had forgotten that the subscription would automatically restart.

I didn't get that TV yet... (but I did get a rebuilt transmission for my Blazer... but that's another story)

After my daily ritual of checking my bank account online, I noticed that it restarted today. Not a big deal since Valerie has been asking me to renew it anyway because we've missed a lot of movies in the past several months. Here's what's on the way...

The Departed
Eragon
Snakes on a Plane
Clerks 2

I'm also checking out their "Watch Now" feature. Certainly not the best selection of movies but a GREAT feature nonetheless. Though the quality is excellent, I'd never do this for an A-List movie... I'd rather get the surround sound and larger screen... but with lesser movies, it's a great idea! They've got over 2000 movies & TV shows available for instant viewing. Since I'm on the 4 movies out plan... I have access to 24 hours of "Watch Now" movies a month and I'm pissing away 1:43 with Tremors 3.


© Copyright 2003-2008 Craig Miller All Rights Reserved