Monday, August 25, 2008

How long does it take to get a Bluray via Netflix?


The movie Jumper has been in my queue since it was just a 'saved' title with no release date. Once it got a street date and was transfered to my queue I bumped it up to the top.

That was sometime in May. It's street date was June 10th.

Since then it been listed as "Very Long Wait" at the prime spot of my queue. Sadly, Netflix isn't getting enough Bluray discs to meet their demand (at least in Chicagoland) so the movie didn't ship to me until TODAY! August 25th.

Now, I have no idea why it would take so long to get a Hayden Christensen movie, and I fully expect it to be a 3 star movie but come on... According to timeanddate.com, 76 days!

6,566,400 seconds or 109,440 minutes or 1824 hours

And it's not the only movie with a wait...

Vantage Point has also been in my queue since before it was given a street date and it still listed as a Very Long Wait. Its street date was July 1st.

More near the top of the queue...
21 - Very Long Wait
Harold and Kumar...Guantanamo Bay - Short Wait
10,000 B.C. - Short Wait
Category 7: The End of the World - Long Wait
The Bucket List - Short Wait

Get your shit together Netflix!!


© Copyright 2003-2008 Craig Miller All Rights Reserved