Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Winter Sucks!

I'm so fucking sick of this winter I can't even tell you! Why is it that the vast majority of snowfalls have fallen in the time that either fucks up the morning or evening commute? Fuck You Mother Nature!

Here's a rant list of thing that are pissing me off...
Snow
Winter
Cold
Lackluster snowplowing
Using sand instead of salt
Dieting
ChaCha's system issues and new rules
Money, or lack thereof
Nothing on TV
Neighbor calling the police (instead of calling me) for a noise complaint (Rock Band gets many in trouble!) Yes, it was my bad (1am on Saturday Night)
Next work holiday = Memorial Day
Disney dangling incredibly low prices in front of me when I STILL can't swing it


And to be fair, here's list of things I'm happy about...
Losing 6 lbs. the first week
Getting more time off this year (5 years in)
Xbox 360's ability to waste free time
24, Lost, Nip/Tuck back on the air
My new "Ultra" high speed internet connection
My new super fast gaming router
Anti-Lock Brakes (saved my ass again today!)
Upcoming trip to St. Louis
St. Louis (or Missouri) NOT passing an anti-smoking law like Illinois


© Copyright 2003-2008 Craig Miller All Rights Reserved