Saturday, December 27, 2003

I hope Santa was good to you!

On Christmas eve we went to the Museum of Science & Industry to see their Annual Christmas Around the World exhibit which features 51 trees from around the world. You can check out some of the pics I took here.

We stayed Christmas night at an Embassy Suites downtown and we ate Christmas dinner at the Weber Grill on State Street.

Dinner was superb! Valerie and I fell in love with a speciality drink they offer. It's called Spiked S'Mores. Basically, Absolut Vanilla, Godiva White Chocolate Liquor, Hot Chocolate, topped with chocolate chips, and marshmallows which are torched a bit with a lighter gun to give it that melted smores taste. Poured into a Graham Cracker Rimmed Glass. It's delectable!

The next morning we went to the Field Museum and the Shedd Aquarium. The Shedd Aquarium was amazingly busy and I'm glad we were able to check out the Einstein exhibit at the Field. I didn't get to take as many pics as I would have liked (the family isn't as patient as I am while taking pics lol) so I'm going to have to be sure to go back soon so I can take my sweet time.

I hope all went well for you guys!


© Copyright 2003-2008 Craig Miller All Rights Reserved