Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Well... today is LORD OF THE RINGS day!!!

I saw the 10:45am show at my local Regal. I'm glad I got there a 1/2 hour early because, while the theater wasn't full, all the good spots were taken by the time the movie started.

Three and a half hours later I had experienced the final chapter in Peter Jackson's trilogy and let me say, not only is this the best of the three movies, it's the best movie I've seen all year (and I've seen a lot!) If this movie doesn't win Best Picture and Best Director, Best Actor & supporting it will show how completely out of touch the Academy Awards really are!

The complete trilogy is simply a masterpiece. It IS cinematic history. It shows that New Line Cinema has guts. The gamble they made by producing all three movies at the same time could have cost them the company if they weren't a success.

If you haven't seen the first two, you MUST see them (in order) before seeing this movie. This is NOT a standalone movie. Everyone else... RUSH OUT AND SEE THIS MOVIE RIGHT NOW! DO NOT WAIT!! I will see this a couple more times before it leaves theaters!


© Copyright 2003-2008 Craig Miller All Rights Reserved