Wednesday, March 24, 2004

My picture on Call For Help!


A pic that I took with my Digital Rebel was used today on TechTV's Call For Help. The segment was with Photoshop Expert Alex Lindsay. He has a weekly (Wednesday) segment where he shows viewers how to do things with the all-mighty Adobe Photoshop.

Last month I sent him a pic that was taken in the school gym and turned out really yellow due to the gym's lighting. Alex e-mailed me last week telling me "You should watch next Wednesday's show" Well today at 2pm CDT Alex fixed the image live on air!

He also wrote an article for the Call For Help website explaining the steps required to fix this problem that's common in digital cameras. You can see that article here.

It was pretty cool considering Alex has said that he gets over 100 e-mails a week and only a handful a month end up on the air.


© Copyright 2003-2008 Craig Miller All Rights Reserved