Saturday, March 27, 2004

So who's gonna die on tomorrow's The Sopranos?

A "major" character is rumored to die on The Sopranos tomorrow. Who do you think it will be? First off... who is a "major" character?

Well... here's my list of "major" Sopranos characters...

Tony
Carmela
Meadow
Anthony Jr.
Dr. Melfi

Janice
Uncle Junior
Christopher
Adriana
Pauly
Silvio

To a lesser degree...
Bobby 'Bacala'
Johnny Sack
Artie Bucco

I seriously doubt the show has the balls to kill anyone in the "top 5". So... my top 3 most likely die are...

Uncle Junior is having his medical issues...
Adriana can bite it because of her snitching to the FBI...
Johnny Sack can take one in the eye because of the power struggle...

If I were a betting man (and I'm not) Johnny Sack WILL die tomorrow night! Tune in tomorrow night to see if I (and the rumor) are correct!


© Copyright 2003-2008 Craig Miller All Rights Reserved