Friday, October 31, 2003

Number portability may spark switching

"About one in five U.S. wireless subscribers will change carriers in the next year after a new rule goes into effect allowing them to keep their telephone numbers when switching providers, according to a survey released Thursday."

I am one of them. I'm not dumping Sprint PCS because I'm not happy with their service (they all suck), I'm really changing because I'm not happy with their phone selection. I want a phone with Bluetooth wireless Technology!!!

Since my contract ends with Sprint PCS in a month, (about the same time number portability begins) it's an EXCELLENT time to switch carriers. There will be deals EVERYWHERE! I'll keep you up to date of deals I'm considering as we get closer to the date.

Full Article.


© Copyright 2003-2008 Craig Miller All Rights Reserved