Monday, October 13, 2003

The Time Has Come...

Tomorrow morning Valerie & I leave for Disney World to Celebrate our 10 Year Anniversary. Our trip is 5 nights/6 days so we'll be back Sunday night.

My friend Kay recently asked me... "Why the hell would you go to Disney World for your anniversary?" Well for starters... we like Disney, always have. This is my 8th trip and Valerie's 5th. There are entire books out there dedicated to 'Doing Disney without the kids'. There's a lot to do! Also... as some of you are already aware, we purchased Annual Passes for the trip we took in June. Therefore, it won't cost us anything for park tickets!

This is the most structured trip we've planned by far. Very little is 'up in the air' we know what we're doing and where we're eating every day of the trip. During our trip, keep checking the blog to see what we're up to. I'm bringing my Powerbook and I will be posting our Trip Reports to the blog at the end of each day. My 'Pic of the Day' will hopefully be pics I've taken that very day. Gotta finish packing, look for the update tomorrow night!

P.S. If you're interested in seeing the hotel we're staying at, tomorrow's "Great Hotels" on the Travel Channel is airing their "Wilderness Lodge" episode at 11am central, be sure to check it out!


© Copyright 2003-2008 Craig Miller All Rights Reserved