Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Random Ramblings...

Lower back pain sucks.

Another meeting and I'm still not on the Board of Directors.

My Blazer actually made it to Rockford and back without incident. An arm and a leg in fuel cost though.

Bowling Pin Shooting Match OR Valerie's co-worker's Wedding? Decisions, Decisions.

The Shield Season finale was anti-climatic though still great.

Oddly, On Saturday, I'm going to be a student in a class that I'm already certified to teach.

I hate cars.

Praising for hard work done is good.

back pain sucks.

2 more weeks for Darren.

Netflix now has season 1 of "Airline" on demand.

I'm going to shoot this golfball on my desk after the reloading class on Saturday.

No Father's Day for Chris.

"One Step Forward, Two Steps Back"

The dog puked on the floor. (thankfully tile)

"Saw III" was much better than I expected.

I need something stronger than ibuprofen.

I have more in common with the UPS guy than I do my co-workers.

My lawn needs mowing... I'm not gonna do it.

Sleeping with an AR-10 is probably dangerous.

I could use a stog and a beer right now.

Using a marker on a couch is not smart.

"The Return" could have been better.

Netflix needs MORE on demand!

I'm on Harry Potter 5 (for the 3rd time) now... (though I haven't updated the audiobook section yet)

More money would make Craig happy.

I think I'll make the kids watch another "From the Earth to the Moon" tonight.

I need corn on the cob.

The next thing that breaks down in the house or in the cars will result in my suicide... still working on ways to do it.

I'm in the mood for Nick's and a LOT of BEER.

I need Season 6 & 7 of DS9 still... finished the season 5 finale during lunch yesterday.

Valerie got screwed by Sam Adam's & Wildfire.

Bobby didn't need to die... but A.J. DOES need to die!!

Albus Dumbledore is a class act.

End of Line.


© Copyright 2003-2008 Craig Miller All Rights Reserved