Friday, January 26, 2007

It's amazing what I'll watch only because it's in HD!

Over the last several nights I've found myself reaching a new low. (Not Barry low with all of his stupid reality crap) but I did end up watching Big Momma's House 2 on HBOHD. That's pretty bad huh? I'm almost embarrassed to admit a few days before that I watched Supercross. REAL, REAL BAD!

So far I've been good at resisting the critically beaten up Mr. & Mrs. Smith and I haven't sunk to The Dukes of Hazzard low but I fear unless I get some more HD programming from DirecTV soon, the possibility is always out there.

But with the bad, there is also good... I watched Just One of the Guys & Real Genius last week. It's been a while since I've seen either of them and they looked pretty damn good considering their age.


© Copyright 2003-2008 Craig Miller All Rights Reserved