Friday, February 23, 2007

What the hell ever happened to Michael Dudikoff?

So I just got finished watching American Ninja in HD. This is a movie I haven't seen in a VERY long time... I didn't remember it being so bad either. Not Supercross bad but this by no means is a "Lethal Weapon" or "Above the Law". It did look pretty good on HD though.

After a quick look on IMDB, it looks like until about 5 years ago Dudikoff was doing some straight to video shit. I haven't heard of a thing he's done since the American Ninja films. Also, I'm sad to report (albiet 13 years late) that Steve James passed away from pancreatic cancer in late 1993. I really liked him and his Curtis Jackson character and frankly... he's done more stuff that I've seen than Dudikoff has.

So anyway... just a bit of random (and worthless) information for today.


© Copyright 2003-2008 Craig Miller All Rights Reserved