Sunday, September 14, 2008

We Love $1.99!

Since Pangea Software's sale reduced Cro-Mag Rally on the App Store to only $1.99 it's been creeping up the Top 25 Paid Apps list. Yesterday, it was #3, this morning it is #2. At that price it will be hard for ANY iPhone/iPod Touch owner to pass up. Smart move Pangea! I really hope that starts a trend in price dropping. As I said in a previous post, there are several apps I'd buy if they were cheaper. There's no way I can be the only one holding out. Cro-Mag Rally is perfect proof of that concept. Some money is better than no money!

Oh, and to add to my Paid App Purchases List, I bought the #1 on the Top 25 Paid Apps list... "Pocket Guitar" for only 99¢. No, I don't play guitar but at least I'm learning to pay the beginning of "One" lol Since I put paid apps on both my iPhone and my wife's, I can easily get 50¢ worth of fun out of it. Grand Total on the App Store is now up to $42.90


© Copyright 2003-2008 Craig Miller All Rights Reserved